• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
    Oh, you're mean CCs not LBs?
    Hey! I haven't broken 250lbs!...
    ...Yet.
    Mrs. Jedz made me this green juice concoction. I drank and asked what was for dinner. She said that was it...

Ugh
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Cool looking bike, rk.
      Had a buddy who got a tour of the factory in Montreal a couple years ago. r.i.p.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Justin, depending on how much I want to bundle up, I'm usually able to ride thru October at least.
        Tonight is an absolutely beautiful fall riding night - warm cloudy and humid - the fall warmth that promises rain and invites one to get a ride while they can - A limited opportunity of sorts.... I sold an engine instead...

Bill, yes I may ramble a bit, but I think my thoughts may be slightly more organized..... I enjoy reading about and sharing the thought process that goes along with a ride. Or maybe its work creeping in, where everything needs to be explained..... or explained away. I also generally enjoy Burnt Kitty Forge's posts. He is one of the few I've seen here that can ramble on without being defensive about what he writes when questioned.

Rk, that is a wild looking bike. You know you're a serious cyclist when you pay more fora bicycle then an old GS (just a guess)
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Fall Foliage is starting in... Bit damp (misting in the mountains) but good day for a ride through the Green Mountain National Park...

Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Gorgeous fall colors Jedidiah!
            Frost too already? WOW, you're about 4 weeks colder than Southern Michigan. Looks like you'll shoveling snow by Nov. 1st!
            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
              Gorgeous fall colors Jedidiah!
              Frost too already? WOW, you're about 4 weeks colder than Southern Michigan. Looks like you'll shoveling snow by Nov. 1st!
              Stop it Bill!!!!

I'm praying for a late winter... Like last year. It showed up on my Birthday... January!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Glad you're enjoying the TU250 Jedz. Beautiful colors of Fall too. Cheers!

Ed
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Riding a slow bike fast...

So much fun!
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Sounds like it has a pretty slick gearbox.
                    Was this at dusk?
                    Must feel like a bicycle, weight wise, compared to the Connie.
                    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

It's a feather weight yes but it handles VERY VERY well.... So that and the looks is why I bought it.

Bike is stock minus the 2nd throttle removal and 13T setup. It's a Zuk the tranny is actually very nice.
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Very good sound and picture! More better then usual Gopro video.
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Agreed! Most videos sound like a hurricane.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Yes, very good video Jedz! How do you not get the typical wind noise?
                            Cheers
                            No signature

Comment

Not sure, My case for the Go-Pro is air locked and the port for the Microphone is completely sealed off. It use to rattle horribly but I fixed that by taping the slide mount with electric tape... The sound quality increased there too.

One of my better captures!
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

13T instead of....?

I was thinking that Sprocket Mountain must be named after, maybe, Ol' man Ebeneezer Sprocket.
                                Oh.... okay, I see.

Interesting road.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X