No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is getting gorgeous in Vermont right now!!!

Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wasn't the greatest riding weather yesterday in the northeast but I really enjoyed riding in the rain. Makes you a smoother rider for sure and that's what I was after. Definitely was more than enough grip to do +20mph above the speed limits.

Thank's HJFISK for the ride.
      1979 GS850G
      2004 SV650N track bike
      2005 TT-R125 pit bike
      LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Gorgeous day, 71' and this:

Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wow!
          Pretty spectacular scenery and the Kawi looks nice too,
          what's the wet weight full of gas compared to the little TU bike?
          GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Great pics Jedz! Better get a new rear tire before the rain starts...
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
              Wow!
              Pretty spectacular scenery and the Kawi looks nice too,
              what's the wet weight full of gas compared to the little TU bike?
              I'm in the 650lbs area with bags and full tank of gas with the Connie. The Tu is 350lbs! It's pretty different, the TU is great for commuting; light, great maneuvering and economic. The Connie is a bear to move around but it's not impossible... Clearly we know which one takes to big miles better

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Great pics Jedz! Better get a new rear tire before the rain starts...
              Yeah I got my 5th rear for the season in yesterday... I'll swap tomorrow likely. Stretching this one out a little too far HA!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Justin, did you cut weight on the Connie? Listed wet weight is 690 pounds.
                "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                1982 CB900f

Comment

Oh yeah. The stock exhaust is ridiculously heavy, header, cats, and muffler. My full racing ZX-14 system with carbon fiber muffler dropped a good 35lbs off the bike.

I've also taken out some redundant steel framing in the fairing. whole E-vap system W/canister has also been taken out.... Foam, plastics, other materials that just took up space in the body paneling.

I'm sure i gained some back with my stereo and Aux lighting but I would guess 650ish weight, it was noticeable right off the bat when I swapped out the exhaust. Bags off and the bike is a rocket.
                  Last edited by Jedz123; 10-14-2016, 07:01 AM.
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Took a moonlight ride and stopped to watch the city lights for a bit.

Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Nice. I occasionally like to ride to a quiet spot, park the bike and just sit and contemlate life..... gives good perspective on things.
                      Last edited by dorkburger; 10-14-2016, 06:59 AM. Reason: Misspell
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

It really does, so long as the cops don't show up to ask what you are doing. It used to be you could do that in many places. Now, if it's not a posted parking area, it would seem someone will phone you in as a threat or potential threat right off.
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Rode out for breakfast this morning, before sunrize, stopped here.
                          Got this picture so Adam LoudET not dissapointed.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                            It really does, so long as the cops don't show up to ask what you are doing. It used to be you could do that in many places. Now, if it's not a posted parking area, it would seem someone will phone you in as a threat or potential threat right off.
                            Yeah, thats a possibility for sure. This pic was at the parking area for the tram that goes from the city to the top of the Sandia Mountains. Also a popular place just to look at the lights. Sure is nice and quiet up there.
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A
                            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Fall Color progressing a bit

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I must admit, now I am getting weird....

Comment

Working...
                                X