No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday was a beautiful day for a ride! I rode about 210 miles in lovely southeast Ohio. I pulled over to look at the map to see where I was at. I noticed I was parked in front of a small town library! This motorcycle is such a joy to ride. 🌞
    Attached Files
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Storm, I'd just thought a couple of hrs. ago about asking if you'd had a chance to give that new Kawa. a good rundown. Beautiful bike...Been watching them for a couple of yrs. now, those not the cafe' ones. I'm kind'f jealous....(naw, really jealous).
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Yeah, I'm really loving this motorcycle. Even the Harley folks like it. The one fellow said he likes Kawasakis, says he has a Kawasaki engine in his garden tractor! I'm liking how light it seems and so easy to handle. Its really getting its own personality, and I think it's sexy as anything. 🙂
        My Motorcycles:
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)

Comment

Just thinking that thing should feel even lighter than & more nimble than my ZRX (my best lightest feeling bike). Your 900RC is appx. 50 lb. lighter @ 474 wet as opposed to my ZRX that is 487 dry. I kind'f get to dr00ling just thinking about them.
          1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
            Just thinking that thing should feel even lighter than & more nimble than my ZRX (my best lightest feeling bike). Your 900RC is appx. 50 lb. lighter @ 474 wet as opposed to my ZRX that is 487 dry. I kind'f get to dr00ling just thinking about them.
            Wow are those bikes heavy....my TT600 is 414 wet....
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Yep, should handle more like your 600 than my 1100. That's not all, your 600 & his 900 both make more H.P. than my 1100, so H.P to weight ratio....Shoot, I don't know if I'm more jealous or embarrassed.

Comment

Hey, no problem with pictures today!
                Getting the motorcycles ready for summer riding!
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                My Motorcycles:
                79 1000e (all original)
                82 850g (all original)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                  Hey, no problem with pictures today!
                  Getting the motorcycles ready for summer riding!
                  Just got these the other day, Norm...
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

45degF today, most snow gone so not much snow melt running across the road. Aired up the tires and got the RT out for its first ride of the year.
                    Rode out for a couple errands and then for about an hour ride. Stopped a couple places just to look around and .... (you can guess) take a photo or two.

Still some ice on shore and on pier.

Still ice on this bayou.

GK next (after roads completly dry and no hint of salt dust).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Our first real 70-degree day so ran out of the house after logging out of work. Not a lot of miles but enough to put a smile on the face. I thought the Pic of the Week game theme for this week was a generic crash and not related to the bike itself so figured I'd grab this. Yes, I was but I like the way the rays are hitting the bike.

Wrecked House West Elkton by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

No pics but since it got up to 73 here today I couldn't pass up a couple of rides. First ride was 130 miles on the Triumph and the second ride was 1 hour on the old 12 speed.

Getting old sucks.
                        My fitness level is telling me to park the Triumph and start working out with the bicycle. I think it needs a jump start.
                        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

It's not the bicycle, but the bicycle's power plant needs the jump start. BTDT!!!

Comment

I was able to get out for a nice after work ride yesterday. I went to Zookies Sports Bar for their delicious Hot Wings. Then went to the Beaver County Airport for some plane watching. On my way home I stopped for some beautiful sunset pictures.

Side note: I had to crop the picture down for it to post... I think I have to adjust my camera phone settings.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by storm 64; 03-19-2022, 12:00 AM.
                            My Motorcycles:
                            79 1000e (all original)
                            82 850g (all original)

Comment

Hit 60' today but went for a family walk in the park of the heat. Did get a morning ride in at 38'F

Hope everyone is doing well! Been a bit tired but feeling a whole shift in my life that has rocked me to the core.
                              My best to all of you my friends!
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                              Originally posted by Hayabuser
                              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Hit 60' today but went for a family walk in the park of the heat. Did get a morning ride in at 38'F

Hope everyone is doing well! Been a bit tired but feeling a whole shift in my life that has rocked me to the core.
                                My best to all of you my friends!

I got update to watch your video...Jedz Jr gonna get the attention he needs...as well as your wife.

You'll come back..."you conservative rider".

There's nothing quite like being on a motorcycle.

You're gonna be breaking away from your usual content.

Thank you for doing what you have done.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X