Friday afternoon safety meeting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post

Wow...I'm impressed! You are correct////I always play motorcycle related DVD's from my collection,,,on mute of course. This was the "100 Greatest moments at the TT Isle of Mann" DVD.
    I said to myself man Wayne Gretzky is aging fast.
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

I said to myself man Wayne Gretzky is aging fast.
      Lol......does look a bit like 99
      No signature

Comment

Haven't posted Friday afternoon safety meetings in a while...still happening.....last Friday was a St Patrick's day meeting. Interesting vehicles as usual

My buddy Andy's wagon....he has a relationship with Netflix to supply cars...this one just came back from being used by Nicholas Cage

My new 1950s IBM punch clock for the meetings.....lol
        No signature

Comment

I really do wish their was somewhere around here with that kind of comradery. There isn't though. So I visit this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
            I really do wish their was somewhere around here with that kind of comradery. There isn't though. So I visit this thread.
            Where I grew up in Ontario the "garage get together" was a big thing.....but as guys get older and start families they don't happen so often.
            I have made it a priority to do this every Friday, to offer a meeting place for the like minded.
            Many of the guys tell me on a regular basis that they look forward to it all week and that it is important to them....they are very appreciative.

I send out a group text every Friday morning letting everyone know the safety meeting is on and what special theme or guests there will be....my routine every Friday is to spend at least a couple of hours getting the garage cleaned and in order. I also supply snacks....the four bottles of Kacken on the bar were brought by guys last week when in my group text I said we were "out of Kracken if anyone was so inclined". Lol..
            The opposite of addiction is connection.
            No signature

Comment

That is awesome! You're in the middle of a forest of blessings. Standing on the outside, I can tell you that your forest is great.

Comment

That is awesome! You're in the middle of a forest of blessings. Standing on the outside, I can tell you that your forest is great.
                Thanks, and trust me it's not lost on me....we are very fortunate. If you ever make it to the island you are more than welcome here....that goes for anyone on the forum. Hot meal and a beverage at the ready.
                No signature

Comment

[QUOTE=trevor;n1716454]

Thanks, and trust me it's not lost on me....we are very fortunate. If you ever make it to the island you are more than welcome here....that goes for anyone on the forum. Hot meal and a beverage at the ready. [/QUOT

What's the story with that very police looking Dodge?

1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rob S.;n1716456]
                    Originally posted by trevor View Post

Thanks, and trust me it's not lost on me....we are very fortunate. If you ever make it to the island you are more than welcome here....that goes for anyone on the forum. Hot meal and a beverage at the ready. [/QUOT

What's the story with that very police looking Dodge?
                    Lol...I didn't even know the guy. He brought his son over to buy an Acura from my son....he stayed around for a bit because he knew one of my buddies...then he did a burnout in the Cul de sac when he left...not sure how I feel about that...lol
                    No signature

Comment

Sounds a little obtuse.

Comment

Sounds a little obtuse.
                        Lol.....well he is not a regular.
                        No signature

Comment

Small Safety meeting last night...about 9 or 10 people attended...

Cupcakes for my buddy Bernie's 65th

L=https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/t513/trevorf1/AC3A040D-7EBB-4397-99D5-99417C662705.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bound s][/URL]

I have been wanting a punch clock for a while...got one from my son that actually works....bought some time cards and now everyone punches in for the meeting and punches out....lol...love it

Kevin brought over his new dr650...but it was raining pretty hard when he was about to leave, so he borrowed my truck and left the dr behind..

And a buddy Oggy stopped by with his 1973 cb750four after picking it up in Vancouver yesterday

No signature

Comment

Dang, you serve cupcakes too!!!

Comment

Big safety meeting this week...around 20 in attendance.
                              Still not great weather for bikes to be showing up...hoping this Friday will be warmer....

My buddy Kent the West Jet pilot....of course he owns a new Ninja and a classic Ninja....Top Gun....lol

The lone rider....of course it was a DR650 Lol

No signature

Comment

You seem to have every bike and Beer represented there!

Comment

Working...
                                X