Let's See Those L's!!! [GS***L Picture Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gk45011 View Post
    Cincinnati L owner.(Sharonville actually)

Would love to meet some more member in the area this summer is anthing local happens.

Gary
    I live in west side Cincy!!!!

Comment

wow. A lot more cincy folks than I expected!

Comment

ummmm.....

Comment

Hi here is my GS1100GL (82) now in the UK imported from the US in 1994, I bought her as an "easy project" see my project thread for more details..... http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?t=206415

Cheers

Last edited by Guest; 03-29-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

paul - put a link in the above post to your project thread. Help people get there and see what you are doing.

The more people following your thread, the more help and advice you will get.

Greetings
            Richard
            sigpic
            GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
            GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
            GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
            GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
            Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
            Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Here's my "L" slightly modified with superbike bars and other little goodies. I've had her for about a year now and just finished another round of upgrades. That's a 750L rear fender, that's why it's shorter. I like it better. Check out my build thread, I've listed most of the upgrades i believe if your interested, and what she used to look like. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=192231

Comment

Not a great Picture but....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Replies

Originally posted by 76Mike82 View Post
                      Not a great Picture but....
                      Reminds me of my "T" with it being all black. I have an "L" seat.

Originally posted by Cheryl View Post
                      Clean lookin' "L". Red looks pretty good...and I have a red tank and side covers.

Ed
                      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Comment

just revisiting this thread..gotta tell you Camaro..I love that 550! Very nice! I picked up a 550 roller last summer and was wondering what I was going to do with it! Very inspiring! Nice to see what can be done with them! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by ctnoob View Post

love that seat....more photos!

Comment

Gs 450ld

Cincinnati area LD. Figured I would post it up. Doesn't compare to some of the beauties I have seen on here, but she is a great, quick around the town scoot.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by gk45011 View Post
                                Cincinnati area LD. Figured I would post it up. Doesn't compare to some of the beauties I have seen on here, but she is a great, quick around the town scoot.

Gary

Cincy!!! Love the bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X