• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry bout that, it posted 3 times! :O

Comment

Man you really do hate Fords

Hope you don't buy a Hayabusa........cause it's a Falcon too 8O

I'd like to see what a 1965 Ford Falcon look like over there. If it's like anything like Mad Max, it's got to be sweet 8)
      1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
      1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
      1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
      1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
      01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Originally posted by RacingJake

I'd like to see what a 1965 Ford Falcon look like over there. If it's like anything like Mad Max, it's got to be sweet 8)

rotf Hayabusa? Im happy with my GS750B, its the best, most reliable bike Ive ever owned, it just keeps on keeping on!

The '65 ford falcon was a more square shaped vehicle, the mad max style was around the mid to late 70's style XA and XB "hardtop"

if you want to look at the different models (shows a '64 XM, '66XR and '77 XC hardtop), you can go here:

Comment

Thanks, I think I see a Mustang II in there.
          1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
          1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
          1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
          1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
          01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

I was on my way into work one morning and a buddy of mine was beside me on his 2005 Harley 1450. We were side by side on a long uphill stretch, and he said we were going 110 MPH ( my bike only regesters 85 MPH ). I pulled away from him a minimum 1/4 mile and he told me he never let out of his little piggy.

Comment

fast enough

on my 79 850 i think the needle was around 120 but it was bouncing so much i couldn't tell. if it matters i also had my zx11 up to 170 but the 850 was a lot more brutal.

Comment

Pretty sure I was sneaking up on 18mph here:
                http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...5AF27E999B.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                  Same here man, I love my Fords, and I love falcons, you're right you really don't see many at all, and it seems that (from what I have seen anyway) that they are often overlooked as a performance car, when they have some really great potential waiting to be unleashed. There are maybe 2 of them in my area, and I don't think they even move. I wanted to buy one recently,but I simply don't have anywhere to put more cars. Ah well, at least my girlfriend has good taste in cars and doesn't mind my obsession with them, though she does occasionaly give me crap about wanting to own every car I see =P~
                  I love those Falcons.
                  I have a little Maverick Run a best of 11.96 so far with a normally aspirated 302. Haven't been to the track this year since I have to drive two hours to the track and it's a bit pricey with the kind of mileage I get out of it.

Comment

We have some nice flats here,135mph and still pulling hard.About 8400 in 5th.I gota sneek up on it though.Don

Comment

How fast does a Kawi ZX-12 go?
                      I was chasing a buddie while he was on a ZX-12. He said he couldnt shake me and he was doing 200kph so thats about 125mph. Mind you I think that was as fast as HE could go. Not his bike!

Comment

Touched on 200km (125mph) just so I could say I had....

...even though the bike seemed to have plenty left - I didnt lol...

even the highway roads are ordinary and the bike is old, worn and stock...

watchin the speedo to 200, all I could think of is... if sumthin breaks on this now I'm Pharked ....in the worst kinda way... especially since it was getting very dark and NO lights:shock:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...461#post422461

no need for an enchore that I might not survive

Comment

Originally posted by RacingJake

I like fords (LIncon contimentals)and BTW i went 10 mph over the speed limit once. 75 mph. It was an exiting expierience being one with my machine. I was laying down on the bike with my feet on the rear pegs and my head protected by the small fairing.
                          Oh how dangerously i live.:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                            I like fords (LIncon contimentals)and BTW i went 10 mph over the speed limit once. 75 mph. It was an exiting expierience being one with my machine. I was laying down on the bike with my feet on the rear pegs and my head protected by the small fairing.
                            Oh how dangerously i live.:shock:
                            Stop it Scotty! You're starting to sound like Gnaht!

Brad tt

Comment

All I can say is that my 83 1100E is faster than the 82's. It's beacasue of the black motor- I'm sure of that.
                              Currently bikeless
                              '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                              '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro
                                All I can say is that my 83 1100E is faster than the 82's. It's beacasue of the black motor- I'm sure of that.
                                I was thinking of painting more of the motor on my T black for some cheap horsepower.

Comment

Working...
                                X