No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect day for a ride out to the ocean to try out the new rear Shinko 705 on the GS850G

...and the beach to myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
      Speaking of MSF and MSF bikes, here's me getting after my modified TUX!
      Looks like it's morphed into mini scrambler....you should pick up a KLR650 for cheap and really have some off road fun with a thumper.

Comment

Well I got out for a little ride today...put 50kms on the Cooley....It's first ride in Canada!!!

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Well I got out for a little ride today...put 50kms on the Cooley....It's first ride in Canada!!!
          Nice bike! But who is the ugly dude? No, not the one with the Sax......

Are those 36 year old brake hoses?
          Last edited by bobgroger; 11-15-2016, 01:48 AM.
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
            Nice bike! But who is the ugly dude? No, not the one with the Sax......

Are those 36 year old brake hoses?
            Lol...give me a "brake" on the hoses!! They look good... Man...do you know just how much has been done to this bike....I don't have your money you know...
            No signature

Comment

Yeah.... My bike fund envelope is empty. I had to send the contents to the IRS. I may have to get a job ringing the Salvation Army bell this year.
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Hey Trevor,

You look like you've lost some weight. The jacket looks nice and snug too--just what's needed for wind-resistance plus, the "Cooley" looks good on you!

Ed
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  Hey Trevor,

You look like you've lost some weight. The jacket looks nice and snug too--just what's needed for wind-resistance plus, the "Cooley" looks good on you!

Ed
                  Thanks Ed,

I lost some weight before I had a Gallbladder operation in January...tried to keep most of it off...lol...I bought that jacket in the spring...really like it...has removable full liner in it too.
                  Cheers
                  No signature

Comment

Gorgeous Cooley Trev!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      Gorgeous Cooley Trev!
                      Thanks Jedz, I appreciate that.
                      No signature

Comment

IMG_1529.jpg
                        Didn't get around to taking the test the other day, but at least rode it some. Also took it out to pick up some take-out today (backpack was a little on the small side...lol). Up to 78 miles now.

Comment

Btw, very nice bikes, Lurch and Trevor. Might look at the 705 for a new rear tire on mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]48422[/ATTACH]
                            Didn't get around to taking the test the other day, but at least rode it some. Also took it out to pick up some take-out today (backpack was a little on the small side...lol). Up to 78 miles now.
                            Nice......
                            No signature

Comment

Nice pic with the saxophonist back there.
                              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

It was 54° this evening, so I took a quick 30 mile jaunt to calm the soul....
                                A nearby town has this old patrol car out on display proclaiming 50 years of service- I'm pretty certain that the pictured car is a 64 though.... oh well the average person wouldn't know anyway. ..

Trevor, the S looks great. You guys did a superb job. I would assume the guy you purchased it from is pleased..
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X