No announcement yet.

Ukraine russia invasion predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching the Russian Ambassador to the UN's speech ..... I wonder how it feels stringing an absolute line of sh!t knowing everybody you are addressing knows you are stringing a line of sh!t .......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Ruble down 30% ..... Interest rate more than doubles to 20% ..... Russian banks foreign reserves are gonzo ...... I didn't think the west could hurt them this bad but they can and it looks like they've got more ammunition they're just waiting to use ..... I thought Vlad would win this one easily but he may not ......
      https://finance.yahoo.com/news/russi...120344770.html

There are weapons other than guns. The dark days for Putin are only beginning. His day today is overcast with a chance of showers. Very soon, it will be pitch black and the sun will not be rising for some time. He grossly miscalculated what the world is willing to accept. It's a small world these days and no one misses much of what's happening around the old place. At this point, i think even the Russian soldiers know they are just Putin pawns and would walk away if they had that option.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I recall a few days ago the Russian authorities were telling troops no to use tik tok and other social media
        but so long as little Ivans have their phones charged and are "roaming" in Ukraine cant their gps and a ton of other data be known.

Theres tens of thousands and it would only take a few phones to mess up things for the russians.
        1983 GS 550 LD
        2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

This Russian seems to be an odd mixture of surprise, embarrassment, conciliation and guilt.
          Then why wouldn't he when faced with the ultimate secret weapon, an empty handed straight talking angry woman.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17Bi7zBJHI
          haha that's agood one!

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
          Would anyone care to comment on whether or not these guys are telling the truth, which seems to be that Putin, anticipating a walk in the park, sent in trans Ural troops with a story about an exercise?
          https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-russ.../31726619.html
          No doubt. But they are probably truck drivers or support and anyways,I'm not aware of many generals that consult soldiers on battlefield strategy. If they show up with the equipment, they go where they are sent so beyond a warning that it's now live fire I don't know that they would get much more.
          Last edited by Gorminrider; 02-28-2022, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Somebody said something about a cease fire today, any word?
            1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
            1982 GS450txz (former bike)
            LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Just finished watching the Russian Ambassador to the UN's speech ..... I wonder how it feels stringing an absolute line of sh!t knowing everybody you are addressing knows you are stringing a line of sh!t .......
              sure but the UN meeting will be edited so his is the only s h i t t e the home audience in Russia will see.
              Still its all a bit surreal him standing there lying, he knows it's all lies and he knows everyone listening knows it's all lies...
              Last edited by wyly; 02-28-2022, 01:45 PM.
              1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
                Somebody said something about a cease fire today, any word?
                yeah it was a zelensky demand guess what it never happened.

odd thing I just checked out my VPN and Ukraine and Belarus still connect fine. Russia is not on the list not sure if it ever was though.
                1983 GS 550 LD
                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Over on Reddit, there's an interesting thread of US combat veterans astonished at how unskilled and unprepared the Russian troops seem to be. According to some pretty credible analysis of video from all sides, they're making a lot of very stupid obvious errors and getting themselves killed and captured.

Like stopping your armored vehicle for lunch and getting out to have a nice picnic. Whut.
                  1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                  2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                  2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                  Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

odd thing I just checked out my VPN and Ukraine and Belarus still connect fine. Russia is not on the list not sure if it ever was though.
                    Thanks for the update. I'm an IRC guy but have stayed off as of late as to not get in the way.

Comment

soon putins gonna have to face the Muzhiks........................
                      damned funny pun
                      1983 GS 550 LD
                      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

soon putins gonna have to face the Muzhiks........................
                        damned funny pun
                        Hey, that sounds like it could be a family name to me, do me a favor and choose another one. Don't wanna give way my position.
                        Last edited by LAB3; 02-28-2022, 03:28 PM. Reason: I'm high and decided to add something

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
                          Hey, that sounds like it could be a family name to me, do me a favor and choose another one. Don't wanna give way my position.
                          naw its an old term for peasants
                          1983 GS 550 LD
                          2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

naw its an old term for peasants
                            EXACTLY! (Add more for posting quota)

Comment

Swiss have adopted the EU sanctions thus ummm not being neutral.
                              That shocked the sh!t out of me ..... They didn't even open their pie holes to the Nazis ..... Mind you if they had they would have been occupied neutral or not ...... Might be some Oligarchs sweating about those secret Swiss bank accounts right around now .....
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

That shocked the sh!t out of me ..... They didn't even open their pie holes to the Nazis ..... Mind you if they had they would have been occupied neutral or not ...... Might be some Oligarchs sweating about those secret Swiss bank accounts right around now .....
                                I too was shocked. Maybe they got all the gold teeth snd stolen artwork gone now and can feign nobility of spirit?

Thing about occupying Switzerland for the Nazis is it would have been costly in manpower to take and maintain. It would have also ired the plutocrats in the enemy countries who were all no doubt heavily betting on someone to win the war so they could reap mighty profits. Plutocrats never lose.

40 mile long convoy at the gates of Kiev its time for a miracle of sorts. How long was the siege of Leningrad? 900 some days?
                                If only they city could be resupplied.

The EU is going to let them into the ummmm EU more and better destablising impact.
                                EU also is buying weapons in its own right above and beyond its member states.

a swarm of drones at night would bloody the convoy good in a scene like the highway of death in the iran iraq war.
                                So many bleeding hearts at the time poured pity on those burnt corpses but I didnt cos im a bastard. and also tabernacle yah dont give quarter to an enemy that just raped and pillaged and tiny state.
                                1983 GS 550 LD
                                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Working...
                                X