No announcement yet.

Ukraine russia invasion predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Kanuckleheads there is an interesting documentary on The Knowledge Network tonight at nine p.m. { on the west coast } called Putin's Witnesses .... Originally a 2000 documentary revisited in 2018 ..... Might be some insight into what makes the wing nut tick .......

<span class="d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh a8c37x1j fe6kdd0r mau55g9w c8b282yb keod5gw0 nxhoafnm aigsh9s9 d3f4x2em iv3no6db jq4qci2q a3bd9o3v b1v8xokw oo9gr5id hzawbc8m" dir="auto">
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Russia is finished.
      International Cat Federation bans Russian-bred cats amid Ukraine invasion - The Washington Post
      1979 GS1000
      1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
        Exactly. What would YOU do?
        I'm British so I'd send James Bond in for sure.... Should be easy for him without the cats!

In all seriousness I imagine the security situation must be pretty watertight or something like that might have already happened.... although maybe they don't want to make a martyr. I read this morning that Mercedes has stopped supplying to Russia along with a bunch of other corps incl Airbus & Boeing.

Ukraine has a bunch of the worlds resources... it is definitely a prize and I imagine what at least got this invasion the backing from some inner circle somewhere (that and the threat of being shot or worse...)
        Attached Files
        1980 GS1000G - Sold
        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
          Win or lose the invasion, everyone's positions are hardened and the demands will include a "restored" Crimea which I doubt will happen in any Russia. I suppose they could "Pakistan","Czech-Slovak" or "Yugoslav" the contentious areas.
          ...My wishful hindsight, but if these sanctions had been implemented when Russian troops went into Crimea and Donetsk.....the NATO question is very sad. Perhaps if Russia had joined the EU back in the honeymoon days....
          It's hard to do a "Czech-Slovak" when one side has ethnically cleared a region through war or persecution, a legal referendum is no longer a viable option. The Crimea has been cleansed twice, 1944 the Stalin cleansed the ethnic Crimean Tartars completing 300 yrs of Russian persecution. The Tartars occupied the Crimea since the 14th century. And again when Putin invaded the Crimea and Ukrainians left. How can you have a fair vote when the region has been cleansed of voters who would vote to remain in the Ukraine?

In hindsight NATO countries made a mistake when it withdrew military training missions when invasion was imminent. Once gone Putin implied a nuclear option if NATO re-entered the Ukraine. If the NATO troops had remained the nuclear threat wouldn't have been viable, as Ukraine had non aligned status invited NATO troops had more right to be there than Russian invaders.

Once the old Warsaw Pact was gone there was no reason Russia couldn't have been a NATO and EU member, this continued animosity is all Russia's doing.
          1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

$1,000,000 bounty on Putin's head.

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
              It's a nice gesture. I suspect it will take much more than that to get it done. Hopefully some Oligarchs will add to the pot, enough to entice a well qualified team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                It's a nice gesture. I suspect it will take much more than that to get it done. Hopefully some Oligarchs will add to the pot, enough to entice a well qualified team.

I'm thinking possibility multiple contributions of 1 mil to a pot would be attractive for arrest and trial.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I'm thinking possibility multiple contributions of 1 mil to a pot would be attractive for arrest and trial.
                  Well if the trucker "Freedom Convoy" can get 10 million...surely more can be raised to get rid of this cancer.
                  No signature

Comment

I bet several million folks would kick in at least $10 or so.

Hell, I'm in.
                    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I'm thinking Russia can't handle the bill for this.
                      Sanctions have already cost the 21 most wealthy 84 billion dollars and it is going to be much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post

Hell, I'm in.
                        How to become a multi-millionaire overnight: Kill Putin- GoFundMe Page

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post

Hell, I'm in.
                          I am more than agreeable to sending 10 bucks to end the bastard's career.

Comment

I am more than agreeable to sending 10 bucks to end the bastard's career.
                            So set up a GoFundMe

Not a give send go though I suspect they aren't secure.
                            1983 GS 550 LD
                            2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Just watching the news and the a$$holes are shelling a nuclear power plant ...... Part of me wishes the west would take this a$$hat on ......
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                Well if the trucker "Freedom Convoy" can get 10 million...surely more can be raised to get rid of this cancer.
                                If the freedom convoy is worried about "real" freedom someone could start a Go Fund Me and send the convoy to Ukraine and let them block the Russian convoy headed to Kyiv.
                                1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Working...
                                X