Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome back dude...b.b.

Comment

I've got an idea for an under the seat exhaust for this winter. With my new bandit swingarm there is room to bring it up and under the new alum inner fender I want to fab.
      The only hitch will be what it does to performance. Oh yeh, I am sure there are many more hitches I just don't know about yet
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

I figured you had some new ideas in mind

Thanks for sharing. Now get to work!

Comment

GOOD AS NEW.....

I keep losing the rear reflectors....going to leave them off and fill the holes.

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Katman: That looks WAAAAAYYYY HOT !!!! NICE JOB !!

Comment

Rock on buddy 8)

It's sweet!

When do I get to ride it? :P

Comment

I want a turn! Niiiiice, glad you're all better. 8)

Comment

What a delicious-looking machine, top job indeed.

Mike.

Comment

found a nice set of shocks finally.

WorksPerformance "Racer series"

I am getting them custom made with black main springs and red helper springs and a smooth res. Don't like the finns. I am also switching to an "eye" lower mount instead of the stock clevis.

Are they ever cheap compared to the ohlins....750.00 compaired to the 1200 ohlins

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Yes, I agree about those fins... they look like a set of shockies out of 'The Jetsons'.

I assume that, for the price, they are compression & rebound adjustable?

Mike.

Comment

Yeh Mike...Jetson's. They look way too funky for me. They are charging me for the smooth black cans though.

These are preload , ride height adj, and compression damp. the rebound damp is 200.00 more.

these are realllll nice. fully adjstable and only 799.99 but contact my seat and cosmetics so I would hve to mod some.

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Those shockies look great, and they certainly sound like they have all the fruit. All of which is v. important given all the mods you've done/ are doing. You should be able to get the suspension 'tuned' just right!

Comment

my front forks are what they should be either so I am sending down to GP Suspensions for a racetec upgrade this winter.

So next season the suspention will be dialed in nice.

I have a really nice 2002 gixxer front end I was considering putting on but if I racetec my current forks I will sell the other frontend and wheels I guess.
                            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Originally posted by katman
                              Yeh Mike...Jetson's. They look way too funky for me. They are charging me for the smooth black cans though.

These are preload , ride height adj, and compression damp. the rebound damp is 200.00 more.

these are realllll nice. fully adjstable and only 799.99 but contact my seat and cosmetics so I would hve to mod some.

an old 'trick' was to mount them upside down...

Comment

I thought of that. They also told me they can index the can out but....it would have to be tooo much.
                                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Working...
                                X